VISION Overview – The # 1 Best Kept Secret in Clinical Research
The VISION™ EDC capabilities are the most powerful and flexible in the industry. Our unique architecture allows you to stand up a study record time, while incorporating sophisticated functionality such as randomization. The VISION™ platform is fully validated and is 21 CFR Part 11, Annex 11 and HIPAA compliant – allowing you full confidence in your submissions.
Increase Efficiency and Accuracy with VISION’s EDC Functionality
- Sites have data too! We offer comprehensive data collection and reporting for subjects, sites and users.
- Standard data entry elements (e.g., text fields, radios, drop-downs, check boxes date and time, etc.).
- Plus, custom data entry elements such as VAS scales and interactive charts
- Enter data in tabular fashion with an unlimited number of rows. Great for daily logs!
- Powerful edit checks reduce the workload on monitors and data managers and can replace up to 80% of data cleaning efforts.
- Ensure all required data is collected on each eCRF.
- Ensure data entered meets range and format requirements.
- Comprehensive suite of calculations streamlines operations.
- Automate dosing calculations.
- Calculate ages and anticipated study visit dates.
- Intuitive indicators enable monitors to quickly identify the state of study eCRFs and focus on those that need attention.
- Forms with errors, not yet finalized or with outstanding queries
- Granular locking capability for individual forms, subjects, sites or an entire study facilitates study close out.
- Integrated study archive functionality
Clinical Trial Management System
- Site level inventory management and dispensing tracking interfaces with subject level dispensing.
- Automatic reordering ensures IVP/CP is always available when neeeded.
- Automatic notifications keep monitors and study staff abreast of product availabality.
- Shipping management helps control chain of custody.
- Set up the fee schedule at the beginning of the study for the study as a whole or by site. Multiple currencies are supported!
- Automatically post fees to invoices as sites complete activities or as monitors ensure activities are completed.
- Reduces the need to confirm the fees should be paid because they only post after the activities have been completed.
- Keep sites happier by making payments faster.
- Set up required document lists at multiple levels (subject, site, personnel, study)
- Automatic notification of new document availability and of upcoming expirations.
- Maintains access to document versioning and tracks downloads.
The cardinal rule of Clinical Data Management is “know thy data”. VISION™’s CDMS tools allow Data Managers and Monitors to quickly filter and intuitively view aggregated information using a variety of criteria. Using these tools throughout the course of a study aids endpoint analysis and speeds study close-out efforts.
Clinical Data Management System
Filter and Search Data
- Create and save unlimited data filters and search criteria.
- Quickly focus in on th endpoints or populations.
- Download and Access your data anytime, anywhere.
- Filters allow export of as much or as little data as needed.
- Export all instances of a single form.
- Export data for one subject/site.
- Configure and save export criteria.
- Share export criteria expedites study closeout.
Reports, Statistics and Graphs
- Integrated with filters and searches.
- Reports can be configured to aggregate data from multiple forms.
- Professional statistics and graphs are available to assist in data comprehension.
- Create, save and share an unlimited number of custom reports, statistics and graphs.
- Download in PDF or Excel-ready format.
- Can be incorporated in final study reports.
Allows Display of multiple reports, graphs or summaries on a single web page.
- Each can use a custom filter.
- Provides access to study notifications.
- Helps personnel quickly see important information.
Each user can customize their dashboard with information pertinent to their needs.
Request more info and find out more about our cost-effective solutions