Subject and Site Level Forms
- Sites have data too! We offer comprehensive data collection and reporting for subjects, sites and users.
- Standard data entry elements (e.g., text fields, radios, drop-downs, check boxes date and time, etc.).
- Plus, custom data entry elements such as VAS scales and interactive charts.
- Enter data in tabular fashion with an unlimited number of rows. Great for daily logs!
Auto Data Cleaning
- Powerful edit checks reduce the workload on monitors and data managers and can replace up to 80% of data cleaning efforts.
- Ensure all required data is collected on each eCRF.
- Ensure data entered meets range and format requirements.
- Comprehensive suite of calculations streamlines operations.
- Automate dosing calculations.
- Calculate ages and anticipated study visit dates.
Monitoring and Study Close-Out Tools
- Intuitive indicators enable monitors to quickly identify the state of study eCRFs and focus on those that need attention.
- Dashboard calls out forms with errors, not yet finalized or with outstanding queries
- Granular locking capability for individual forms, subjects, sites or an entire study facilitates study close out.
- Integrated study archive functionality including XML, HTML and SAS XPT formats.
Filter and Search Data
- Create and save unlimited data filters and search criteria.
- Quickly focus in on th endpoints or populations.
- Download and Access your data anytime, anywhere.
- Filters allow export of as much or as little data as needed.
- Export all instances of a single form.
- Export data for one subject/site.
- Configure and save export criteria.
- Share export criteria expedites study closeout.
Reports, Statistics and Graphs
- Integrated with filters and searches.
- Reports can be configured to aggregate data from multiple forms.
- Professional statistics and graphs are available to assist in data comprehension.
- Create, save and share an unlimited number of custom reports, statistics and graphs.
- Download in PDF or Excel-ready format.
- Can be incorporated in final study reports.
Allows Display of multiple reports, graphs or summaries on a single web page.
- Each can use a custom filter.
- Provides access to study notifications.
- Helps personnel quickly see important information.
Each user can customize their dashboard with information pertinent to their needs.
LET’S BUILD SOMETHING NEW
Schedule a demo!
Request more info and find out more about our cost effective solutions.