The Prelude ePRO App is now available in the App Store!
Electronic Patient Reported Outcomes
The ePRO App is part of the Prelude suite of integrated solutions and allows subjects and pet-parents to enter data into the study database from the comfort of their couch. This user-friendly App is installed on mobile devices owned by participants and allows them to fill out surveys and other data collection forms without requiring a visit to a clinic. Some of the features that benefit clinical researchers are:
- The data captured is fully attributable and is posted directly to the study database with a 21 CFR Part 11 compliant audit trail.
- Automated notifications to users help ensure that data is collected in a timely manner.
- Errors associated with transcribing survey responses from paper are eliminated, and less QC is required from study personnel.
- Clinical trial participants are more likely to complete the study since it’s convenient for them to record data.
- The user interface supports modern, intuitive data entry elements such as scales, drop-down menus, and media uploads. A video is worth a million words!
- Once entered, data collected via the App is available for review by site and study personnel in the study database. It’s included in Exports and can even be shown in reports.
The Prelude ePRO app has been available for Android systems since 2019 and has enjoyed wide acceptance by the clinical research community. Since it’s now available for iOS – more Sponsors/CROs can take advantage of all the benefits it offers.
Interested in using the ePRO App for your next clinical trial? Ask us how.
Found out how ePRO and EDC can reduce costs for researchers.