The Sales Manager reports directly to Senior Management and is responsible for identifying and qualifying sales opportunities and filling the sales pipeline with qualified leads. They will work closely with management to generate and execute sales and contracts for our do-it-yourself product, Composer and provide insight into new business prospects and schedules.
- Identifies, contacts and tracks potential new clients, through introductory emails, demos, and providing introductory materials.
- Maintains contact and rapport with existing clients, including garnering feedback on Prelude’s performance on previous studies.
- Develops marketing materials, including web site content, promotional materials, demo content, etc.
- Generates pricing and proposals for potential new business, following up to closure.
- Writes contracts, non-disclosure agreements, and work orders to send to Sr. Management for review and signature.
- Provides reports on contacts, expected new contracts, and changes to existing contracts to other members of Management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Communications or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years of experience in B2B demand generation and/or sales operations and a track record of consistently delivering measurable results and keeping ahead of current demand generation trends.
- Comfort with the standard Demand Generation stack of technology; i.e. Salesforce
- Ability to correlate analytics and results from various prospect touchpoints and know how to adjust strategy.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
To apply for this position please upload your resume and cover letter below.