The Project Coordinator will coordinate project schedules, resources, and information and complete basic clinical study builds applying Prelude’s web-based software solutions. This person will be liaising with project stakeholders and the Project Manager to identify and define and clarify project requirements, scope and objectives and implement the appropriate solutions to meet project needs.
- Work with clients and internal teams to implement basic SaaS study builds start to finish with support from Project Manager
- Liaise with project stakeholders and the Project Manager to identify and define requirements
- Coordinate and participate in client meetings
- Perform quality testing, troubleshooting, fulfillment of client requests and follow-up
- Track timelines and project milestones
- Coordinate configuration and integration of our products to meet project protocols
- Create training documents and participate in client training sessions
- Escalate client/study issues/work overflow to Senior PM or Management when needed
- Any additional tasks from team leaders or Management.
- Bachelor’s Degree highly preferrable
- Proven experience in project planning and management, ideally in a responsive web environment.
- Strong teamwork and leadership skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent organizational, multi-tasking, and time management abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with HTML a plus
To apply for this position please upload your resume and cover letter below.