Prelude Dynamics is a life science technology company looking to make the world safer and healthier by accelerating new product development of life saving medicine and devices for humans and animals. Our mission is to simplify clinical research through smarter technology and superior service. Clinical trial designs are becoming increasingly complex, making new research more daunting and labor intensive for clinical research organizations of all sizes. With Prelude’s integrated VISION platform, complex research is made easy through the industry’s most flexible eClinical technology platform, enabling remote trials with ease, and automating 95%+ of clinical data management work from study startup through closeout.
This position requires a proactive, poised, and seasoned self-starter who can execute with minimal direction. The ideal candidate has a hunter mentality and can identify and create strong working relationships, processes, and results. If successful, this person has the opportunity to grow with the company and build out a sales team / train them to follow the blue print they created. Candidates should have experience selling to the C suite level, clinical operations, outsourcing, and data management, and can marry deep clinical knowledge with technical know-how. Additionally, this individual will be involved in high level, cross functional decisions working with Executives, Project Managers, Marketing, Finance, and even Developers.
The ideal candidate will have a network of contacts to call upon during their initial months at Prelude, including small and medium-sized biotech, medical device, CROs, and academic organizations. They will work directly with our COO to identify new business opportunities, cultivate existing relationships, refine the organization’s go-to market strategy, and ultimately drive new business to Prelude. Additionally, the ideal candidate will be organized and proficient with the use of CRM systems in managing and documenting the process for prospects from lead status through sales closure.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Software and/or services sales experience in the biopharma, life sciences, CRO industry with a strong track record of consistently meeting or exceeding sales targets.
- Committed to mastering the art of business development through continuous learning and self-improvement.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in software sales role.
- Strong business skills including proven analytical, negotiation and reimbursement acumen.
- Proven ability to negotiate price, problem-solve, and evaluate opportunities.
- Experience with Sales Force CRM.
- Experience selling Electronic Data Capture (EDC) or other eClinical technologies.
- Experience selling to small or medium sized biotech / medical device firms.
- Living in Austin, TX is a plus but not required.
- Familiarity with modern sales enablement technology (email campaigns, linkedin sales navigator, zoom, others).