AUSTIN, TX – December 15, 2016 – Prelude Dynamics announces its release of VISION™ 9.
VISION™ is Prelude’s Clinical Trial Optimization Platform that goes beyond EDC. The launch of VISION™ 9 has generated much excitement. It’s new features promise to continue to optimize clinical trial management and data collection.
Integrated into VISION™ 9 as standard features are the ability to:
- see on the form which roles have permission to view and edit each field (a toggle on/off feature)
- create universal filters
- view archived forms
- conduct batch edit checks
- review individual user activity logs
- to create combo field boxes which learn entries and include them in a drop down list for future selection
- perform statistical analysis on any eCRF field
- generate end of study XML and HTML archives
VISION™ 9 also offers new training solutions including a training checklist with access to training videos, an eSignature form, and an electronic certificate. These can be completed in the training study as part of the training process and moved to the live study for archiving purposes.
Prelude Dynamics is an industry leader at providing innovative software-as-a-service technology solutions for clinical trials across the globe. The company’s flagship product, VISION, offers secure and configurable data capture and information awareness tools for the advancement of human and animal health, compliant with FDA/CVM and EMEA regulations. VISION™ facilitates real-time data collection, querying, cleaning, reporting, and analysis all based on the needs of the researchers. The company was established in 2003 with a goal to speed the study process, improve data quality, and facilitate easy data entry through automation.